Monday, May 18, 2009

Party favors


I am always looking for new party favors ideas. Something different, that us Moms would be proud to give. A while back I was making these type of cones to sell at craft fairs. I attached ribbons to them, filled with potpourri, and they hung from door knobs. Very pretty, but not a great idea to fill with treats since everything would fall out. But the other day, I remembered these awesome cello bags I have. I secured the bag to the bottom of the cone with a few stiches, and yeah, these adorable favors were born. I really like the intials party favors the best. I feel giving quest something that was created just for them, will make them feel special. Making quest feel special is a big deal around our house. So here are these cute favors, love to know what you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi post a comment