Thursday, May 7, 2009

Showing up is half the battle

Well, this 40 something mom, can be a bit behind the curve on the techno. thing, but finally I have a blog. Yeah!, I will try to keep it interesting. I plan to post some useful tips about hosting birthday parties at home as well as some pics of new products I am working on. My etsy business has really taken off, and I am sure to point out some fantastic sellers there. It is my most favorite place to shop. Have you see in? www.etsy.com. Be sure to leave me a comment, and if you have any ideas for me I am all ears. Looking forward to "meeting" you.

A little about me, I am a mother of 4 in Boston Ma. I started my hand painted business 10 years ago, as a way to earn income and stay home with the kids. Initially I started painting and selling toy boxes that my husband made in his work shop. Although these were popular, they were not easy to sell on line, shipping was quite difficulty. I transitioned to kids room decor about 6 years ago, doing customs to match my customers decor. In the last 3 years, paintedwithheart.com has really taken off, and now focuses on room decor, birthday party banners, and unique favors. Plans for the future include wedding and bridal shower favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi post a comment